Hertz SX 250D 10" dual 2-ohm voice coil component subwoofer
Experience and expertise
When Hertz speakers made their debut in 1998, they quickly distingushed themselves with their award-winning performance and design innovations. They created the SPL Show Series for competitors who require high power handling under extreme conditions. The SX 250D 10" subwoofer's offers the power handling and adaptability you need to create the perfect car system.
Made to be played loud
The SX 250D's cone is made of pressed paper, the same material as most musical instrument loudspeakers. The high-density foam surround and two-layer spider work with the cone to keep things on track, even at extreme volume levels. And this sub's internal works are designed to dissipate heat efficiently, so this sub can handle the high temperatures of extended play.
With 600 watts of continuous power handling (2400 watts peak), the SX 250D gives you the kind of massive low end that everyone will notice. Its dual 2-ohm voice coils expand your options when designing your system. This sub is designed for use in sealed or ported enclosures so you can tailor the bass response to your tastes.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- pressed paper cone with high-density foam surround
- 4-layer aluminum voice coils
- handles up to 600 watts continuous (2400 watts peak)
- designed for SPL competition
- frequency response: 34-800 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.8 cu. ft
- ported box volume: 0.9 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 2 years
MFR # SX 250 D.1