Let Alpine stack your dash
Alpine's iLX-407 digital multimedia receiver fits a wide array of dashes thanks to its shallow chassis design, but the feature set this command center packs is anything but thin. It works with both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ for convenient control of your favorite smartphone functions, and it offers a bevy of entertainment options for the discerning road warrior. Best of all, it works with Alpine's bodacious PowerStack amplifiers, so you can boost your system's performance without the hassle of a full-blown amp installation.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving. You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages. And you can make calls, too, of course. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Hear things your way
The Alpine iLX-407 comes ready to play with a plethora of entertainment options:
- HD Radio™ reception: You'll enjoy crystal-clear sound quality from participating AM and FM stations, including FM that sounds almost as good as a CD. Plus, you'll see station and song info on the screen.
- Satellite radio compatibility: You can add SiriusXM programming to the receiver with an optional tuner and your paid subscription.
You can use the rear USB pigtail to attach your smartphone or a thumb drive with your favorite music or video files. The rear HDMI connection allows you to hook up to an optional CD/DVD player (like Alpine's DVE-5300 DVD player) or Blu-ray player to the mix. And you can use the HDMI port to send video files to compatible monitors for your rear-seat passengers to watch while you listen to a different musical source up front.
More upgrades available
The iLX-407 offers more ways to satisfy your eyes and ears. You can use its many fingertip-friendly controls to set the 5-band parametric EQ, time correction, Bass Engine SQ, and much more. And if you're thinking about safety, you can add up to two cameras to the iLX-407 to help get your vehicle into and out of tight quarters.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the iLX-407 for hands-free calling and music streaming through your smartphone. Alpine includes an external microphone for a crystal-clear conversations.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- HD Radio tuner built-in
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files (see Details for full capabilities)
- plays AVI and MPEG4 video files
- 5-band parametric equalizer with time correction
- 10 EQ curve presets
- high- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- dual-zone A/V output
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- compatible with optional Alpine DVE-5300 DVD player
- works with Alpine PowerStack amplifiers in most dash openings
- inputs: rear USB port, rear HDMI input, rear 3.5mm mini A/V input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: rear HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in internal amp (16 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 channels/50 watts peak)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- warranty: 1 year