Refresh your dash with power and style
Alpine's iLX-W670 multimedia receiver builds upon the functionality and design to their legendary iLX-W650 radio with sonic enhancements to make things more ear-friendly. It supports wired Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ phone integration, plays well with Bluetooth® devices, and to round things out, it offers more advanced audio command than its predecessor, with a heavy emphasis on bass management for smooth low-end no matter what you're listening.
Its shallow chassis allows it to work in a wide array of dashes, and it even fits perfectly with Alpine's slender KTA-450 power pack amplifier or KTA-200M mono power pack amplifier, so you can add high-performance power without going outside of your installation comfort zone in hard-to-fit vehicles. To round things out, it offers more advanced audio command than its predecessor with a heavy emphasis on bass management, for smooth low end no matter what you're listening to.
Works with wired Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
The iLX-W670 is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, so you and your passengers can enjoy messaging, mapping, tune selection, and much more from your smartphone. Both platforms work with voice commands, which you can activate by speaking a keyword or pressing the dedicated "Voice" button on the stereo's bezel. Get more info at www.apple.com/ios/carplay and www.android.com/auto.
Take charge with ease
CarPlay and Android Auto make important functions easy to control with large, familiar app icons. Other info appears on the screen in big, easy-to-read text on a clean, clutter-free background. The included external microphone lets you activate apps with voice commands, so you can make calls, compose texts, select tunes, and start navigation without taking your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
Trademark Alpine audio — now with even more visual appeal
Alpine loads the iLX-W670 with a 13-band graphic EQ, 6-channel time correction, and crossovers for the front, rear, and sub-channels. Three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs deliver an ultra-clean signal for adding external amps for more power. Alpine's new Sound Boost menu features expanded Bass Boost and Mid-Bass Boost controls, along with tools for directing your sub (or subs), including sub-level and sub-phase settings.
If you've got Alpine's eye-catching PrismaLink™ enclosed subs in your ride, the Sound Boost menu also gives you control over the lighting. You can match the five basic key illumination colors of the radio, or choose a custom color for your PrismaLink subs. It's a rainbow at your fingertips
Add satellite radio and/or a camera
The iLX-W670 is SiriusXM-ready, so you can add a satellite radio tuner and enjoy your favorite music, sports, entertainment, and more anywhere you go. If you want to connect another entertainment source, it offers a rear audio/video auxiliary input. And it offers a convenient camera input so you can get into and out of tight parking spots with ease.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen
- designed for use with Alpine's KTA-450 or KTA-200M power pack amplifiers
- fits in double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming (external microphone included)
Smartphone features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay compatible (wired only)
- Android Auto compatible (wired only)
- built-in iPhone control
- Siri Eyes Free and Google Assistant control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- plays AVC, FLV, H,264, MP4, MPEG-4, and MOV video files
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- 6-channel time correction
- front, rear, and subwoofer crossovers
- Sound Boost Menu (Bass Boost, Mid-Bass Boost, & Subwoofer Controls)
- Lighting Link Control (compatible with Alpine PrismaLink subwoofers)
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner (not included)
- inputs: rear USB port, rear 3.5mm audio/video auxiliary input, camera input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant