Make Boss the boss of your dash with a 10.1" capacitive touchscreen. With big buttons and easy access to Siri® or Google Assistant, you won't regret adding the Boss BE10ACP digital multimedia receiver to your ride. The receiver's chassis fits in your vehicle's 2" tall single-DIN dash opening, while the big screen "floats" in front of the chassis. With onboard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ you'll have the best smartphone integration available in car stereos today.
Check your dash!
Important Note — The screen measures 10.25" x 6.5625". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash, your shifter, and all other controls.
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving . You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages. And you can make calls, too, of course. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Bluetooth, high-res, and more
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music services, podcasts, and audiobooks. Of course, you'll be able to take and make calls too while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute. And if you have MP3, WMA, WAV, or FLAC files on a flash drive you'd like to enjoy, Boss makes listening to stored music easy.
Everything you need in one place
Boss BE10ACP provides two USB ports so you can connect a smartphone as well as a flash drive loaded with your music. Boss also builds in three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs for amplifiers powering your speakers and subs. Use the 10.1" touchscreen display for system control, sound-sculpting, media info, and as a monitor for an optional backup camera and second camera.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital media receiver with 10.1" capacitive touchscreen display
- single-DIN chassis
- built-in AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays WAV, MP3, WMA, and FLAC files
- multicolor display
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- front panel button to activate Siri or Google Assistant
- inputs: two rear USB inputs, rear A/V input (RCA), two camera inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Important Note — Monitor dimensions are 10.25" x 6.5625". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash and controls.
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/85 peak x 4 channels)
- 10-band EQ
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)