The Boss BE920WCPA digital multimedia receiver packs a whole lot of awesome features into an affordable package, including a 7” capacitive touchscreen and the best iPhone and Android control available in the car. Wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless Android Auto compatibility mean you don't even need to think about plugging in your phone when you hop behind the wheel, and if you use Siri or Google Assistant regularly, you'll find that this hands-free control translates perfectly to the car. Built-in Bluetooth® also makes wireless music streaming and hands-free calls easy.
Smartphone functionality, without wires
Without exceptional smartphone integration, a new car stereo just isn't as exciting or useful. Thankfully, Boss includes the very best in the BE920WCPA, with onboard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay that you can access with a wireless connection.
Android Auto (wired and wireless): Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice-control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, and text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Apple CarPlay (wired and wireless): CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks. This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute.
This Boss makes a supreme car command center, with a 7" touchscreen display that delivers system control and displays media info. The BE920WCPA's rear USB port lets you connect a smartphone, or you can access your digital music library loaded onto a flash drive. Plus, you'll get inputs for two cameras and five ultra-clean preamp outputs for amplifiers powering your speakers and subs.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- wired and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- voice control with Apple or Android phones
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC 24-bit high res audio files
- EQ and preset curves
- inputs: rear USB port (USB extension cable not included), front SD input; rear A/V input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front/rear/mono subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/85 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)