Hertz HMX 6.5 / C
The HMX 6.5 hi-performance marine coaxial speakers, also available in the black option HMX 6.5-C, is optimized to perform in infinite baffle, with a solid bass and an outstanding output. The tweeter feature an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL. The attractive stainless steel tweeter mesh grille provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection. The UV resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
Power Handling - Peak W 150 Power Handling - Continuous W 75 Impedance Ω 4 Frequency response Hz 50 ÷ 25k Sensitivity dB SPL 89 Woofer size mm (in.) 165 (6.5) Tweeter size mm (in.) 36 (1.4) Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1) Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 20 (0.8) Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite Tweeter magnet Neodymium Woofer cone Polypropylene with UV inhibitors Tweeter dome PEI
1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
2. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
3. Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
4. Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
5. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
8. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.