M ONE X
Small, efficient and uncompromisingly stable - the M ONE X is a highly compact monoblock for subwoofer applications. Designed from latest Class D technology this tiny amp can easily control speakers with 1 Ohm impedance. Its current capability makes the M ONE X a perfect partner for 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers, where both voice coils are connected in parallel. And for even more output power, two M ONE X amplifiers can be combined to one single powerhouse – thanks to the TwinPower Link.
In addition a comprehensive and stunningly practical feature set leaves nothing to be desired. Last but not least installation will be a no-brainer due to the minimal dimensions.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with up to 1,180 Watts RMS output power @ 1 Ohm for easiest combination with all 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers connected in parallel
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with lowpass, bass boost, subsonicand phase control
- TwinPower Link for connecting two amplifiers in bridged mode
- Bass remote control for volume adjustment
- Low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
Smart highlevel input
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear - but not with the M ONE X.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the HELIX M ONE X assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.
Power RMS ≤ 1% THD+N Normal operation
- @ 4 Ohms 1 x 400 Watts 1 x 1,400 Watts - @ 2 Ohms 1 x 700 Watts 1 x 2,060 Watts - @ 1 Ohm 1 x 1,030 Watts - - bridged @ 4 Ohms - - - bridged @ 2 Ohms - - Max. output power per channel*: Up to 1,180 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm Amplifier technology Class D Inputs 2 x RCA / Cinch
2 x Highlevel speaker input
1 x Remote In
1 x Remote control input
Input sensitivity RCA / Cinch 0.5 - 6 Volts
Highlevel 1.1 - 13 Volts
Input impedance RCA / Cinch 20 kOhms Input impedance highlevel 9 - 33 Ohms Outputs 1 x Speaker output Output voltage RCA / Cinch - Signal converter for digital input - Frequency response 10 Hz - 250 Hz Bass boost 0 - 12 dB / 30 - 80 Hz Highpass - Lowpass 50 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable Bandpass 10 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable Subsonic 10 Hz - 50 Hz adjustable Phase 0 - 180° adjustable Slope high- / lowpass - Slope subsonic / lowpass 12 / 24 dB/Oct. Signal-to-noise ratio digital input - Signal-to-noise ratio analog input 95 dB (A-weighted) Distortion (THD) 0.20 % Damping factor 150 Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts) Idle current 800 mA Fuse 3 x 40 A Maxi-fuse (APX) Additional features Active, adjustable crossover, bass boost, phase shift, Start-Stop capability, highlevel input with automatic turn on function and Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection (ADEP), bass volume cable remote control Dimensions (H x W x D) 50 x 320 x 154 mm /
2.00 x 12.60 x 6.06”
1 x Amplifier HELIX M ONE X
1 x Cable remote control
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual