Helix M SIX
One for all – no matter if 3-way, 2-way or subwoofer application, the 6-channel amplifier M SIX will always be the right choice.
With generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load this amp really gets your speaker cones going despite its super-compact dimensions. On the other hand the M SIX stays totally cool thanks to its highly efficient Class D design topology. And even bridged configurations are possible, delivering up to 3 x 200 Watts RMS of clean and undistorted output power.
In addition a comprehensive and stunningly practical feature set leaves nothing to be desired. And finally the perfect sound tuning is no big deal thanks to its integrated crossover with all its setup options.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 100 Watts RMS @ 4 and 2 Ohms load
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- 6-channel lowlevel input
- Integrated, active crossover with highpass, lowpass, bandpass and subsonic
- “Input mode” switch for channel E & F for flexible input signal routing
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
The switched power supply of the HELIX M SIX assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank
Output power RMS / max. - @ 4 Ohms 6 x 100 / 200 Watts - @ 2 Ohms 6 x 100 / 200 Watts - @ 1 Ohm - - bridged @ 4 Ohms 3 x 200 / 400 Watts - bridged @ 2 Ohms - Max. output power per channel* Up to 130 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms Amplifier technology Class D Inputs 6 x RCA / Cinch
1 x Remote In
Input sensitivity RCA / Cinch 0.5 - 6 Volts Input impedance RCA / Cinch 20 kOhms Input impedance highlevel - Outputs 6 x Speaker output Output voltage RCA / Cinch - Signal converter for digital input - Frequency response 10 Hz - 30,000 Hz Bass boost - Highpass 15 Hz - 4,000 Hz adjustable Lowpass 40 Hz - 4,000 Hz adjustable Bandpass 15 Hz - 4,000 Hz adjustable Subsonic / HPF 15 Hz - 4,000 Hz adjustable Phase - Slope high- / lowpass 12 dB/Oct. Slope subsonic / lowpass - Signal-to-noise ratio digital input - Signal-to-noise ratio analog input 98 dB (A-weighted) Distortion (THD) 0.05 % Damping factor 100 Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts) Idle current 1,550 mA Fuse 2 x 35 A Maxi-fuse (APX) Additional features Active, adjustable crossover, subsonic input mode switch channel E / F, subsonic, Start-Stop capability Dimensions (H x W x D) 50 x 320 x 154 mm /
2.00 x 12.60 x 6.06”
1 x Amplifier HELIX M SIX
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual