Memphis M7 1012
Big bass, Memphis style
From Booker T to Big Star, the "Memphis Sound" has always relied on a foundation of deep, rich bass to tie the music together. Now, Memphis Audio brings that bass tradition to your ride with their M7 Series subwoofers.
Made to get down
Memphis Audio created the M7 Series M71012 10" subwoofer for high-performance bass reproduction. The reinforced pressed paper cone has the stiffness to maintain high levels of accuracy, while its double-stitched rubber surround helps to maximize and control excursion. The vented cast-aluminum basket keeps things cool, and virtually eliminates resonances that can color your bass.
Handles plenty of power
The triple 2.5" aluminum voice coils combine with a 120-ounce magnet to handle up to 750 watts RMS, so make sure you have plenty of power on tap for these big boys. Easy-to-use color-coded jumpers allow you to wire the sub for 1 or 2 ohms for system flexibility, great news if you have a high-performance mono sub amp.
- 10" component subwoofer
- selectable 1- or 2-ohm impedance
- reinforced pressed paper cone with polypropylene dustcap
- double-stitched rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket and 120-ounce magnet
- 2.5-ohm triple voice coils
- power handling: 750 watts RMS (1500 watts peak)
- frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- 1 ohm: 83.1 dB
- 2 ohm: 83.9 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
- cutout diameter: 9-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.7 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.6 cu. ft.
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year