Memphis VIV 3000.1V2
The product of over a half-century of technical innovation
The folks at Memphis Audio are so proud of these amplifiers, they named the line after the year their company was born — 1965. Looking fine in its brushed anodized aluminum angel hair chassis, the SixFive Series VIV3000.1V2 mono subwoofer amp can send 3,000 watts RMS to a 1-ohm sub. In addition, this amplifier features onboard digital signal processing — including subsonic and low-pass filtering along with a parametric-style bass boost — that'll help you tune the sound of your bass to perfection. You can even change the color of the amp's illuminated logo and ground caps — select one of the seven available colors to match your mood, whim, or vehicle's interior.
Signal processing for bass
Low-pass and subsonic filters let you tune your sub's sound for supreme clarity and articulation. M-Equalization™ bass enhancement controls (frequency, width, and level) let you add some finely-tuned bass impact to your music. An optional wireless remote lets you control the low-end volume from the driver's seat.
Connectivity and controls
Speaker-level inputs and automatic turn-on circuitry allow you to connect this amp into almost any system, including ones using the factory radio. Preamp outputs can be used to feed another amp its input signal in a multi-amp system. A magnetic cover protects the control panel from dirt and other accidents.
Installation Note: This amplifier's power consumption is beyond the capacity of most automotive electrical systems. To power this amp, your vehicle may require an electrical upgrade that could include a high-output alternator
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 850 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 3,000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 10-200 Hz
- digital signal processing:
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 48 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- M-Equalization™ parametric variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 20-80 Hz, 1-5 Q)
- optional wireless remote bass level control available
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (require speaker wire to RCA adapters)
- hinged magnetic cover plate conceals top-mounted controls
- 7 color selectable LED logo and ground caps
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads and a fuse set up with at least 280 amps is recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional in-line fuse set up with at least 280 amps between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- dimensions: 14.95"W x 2.25"H x 8.5"