R-Series R-A60F 4/3/2 Channel Power Density Amplifier
The new R-Series amplifiers produce accurate imaging and dependable power. Use them with the R-Series speakers and amplifiers for a loud and fun experience.
NEXT LEVEL SYSTEM BUILDS
R-Series amplifiers have a built-in bandpass filter which lets you design an active speaker set-up without a separate processor. Improve the sound quality of component speakers by ditching your passive network. Avoid added phase shifts and power losses by individually powering each component and assigning your own frequency bands for the incredible sound you’re looking for.
- Alpine’s Class D Amplifier Circuit with Dual Post-Filter Feedback Loops
- CTA-2006-B Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 (4ohm, 14.4V ≤ 1% THD+N); 150W RMS x 4 (2ohm, 14.4V≤ 1% THD+N)
- Bridged: 300W x 2 (4ohm, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), 106dB (at rated power)
- THD+N ≤0.03% (ref: 1W into 4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Damping Factor >500